We Love Hungaria
Your privacy and the protection of your personal data are very important to We Love Hungaria.
This means that we will, in all situations:
- limit the processing of your personal data to solely those details that are necessary for the purposes for which they are being processed;
- ask for your express consent if we need this for processing your personal data;
- take appropriate organisational and technical measures to ensure that the security of your personal data is guaranteed;
- not pass on any personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for achieving the purposes for which it was provided;
- stay informed of the rights of those involved in respect of your personal data, alert you to these and respect them.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be processed by We Love Hungaria in aid of the following purposes and legal grounds:
- to be able to provide proper medical care
- to supply information and respond to your questions (including electronically)
to carry out medical examinations
- to draw up our accounts (legal obligation)
- to maintain a patient register (legal obligation)
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We may ask you for the following personal data, store it, collect it and process it for the aforementioned purposes:
- Identity details: last name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail
- Identity details issued by the government: identity card number
- National registry number
- Personal characteristics: gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, level of education, training, employer
- Medical information
- Family details
- Bank details
- identity details (last name and first name, marital status, e-mail address, date and place of birth)
- the type of domain from which you connected to our website
- the IP address linked to you
- our communication traffic (both by e-mail and by any other means of communication)
- the date and time at which you accessed our website
- location data or other data relating to communication
- the pages you visit on our website
- the type of browser, the platform and/or the operating system you use
- any other data needed to provide our services
- any other data you have shared with us
WHO WILL PROCESS THE DATA?
The data will be processed by those designated at We Love Hungaria to do so. These people will only have access to the data insofar as this is necessary to carry out their role at the company.
PASSING ON TO THIRD PARTIES
We may pass on the data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary to achieve the purposes described above.
We may make use of a third party (processor) to:
- exchange data with other care providers, such as dentists, doctors or GPs, pharmacies, hospitals, physiotherapists etc. We will do this using secure systems and only when necessary.
- provide legal documents
We will not pass on the data provided to us to third parties unless this is imposed and/or permitted by law, for example as part of a police or judicial investigation.
We may also share personal data with third parties if you give consent for us to do so. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to this.
We do not provide personal data to parties based outside the EU.
We will only process personal data for people under the age of 18 if written permission has been given for this by their parent or legal representative.
We Love Hungaria will not store personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which this was provided, or than is required by law. We Love Hungaria undertakes to ensure that the data is not maintained for longer than 7 fiscal years after its last use. This period will run in tandem with the period for maintaining the accounts.
The following appropriate technical and organisational measures have been taken to protect personal data against unlawful processing:
- All individuals in a position to access your data on We Love Hungaria’s behalf are bound to secrecy.
We maintain a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We make backups of the personal data in order to restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- All individuals with access to the personal data have been informed of the importance of protecting personal data.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR DATA
You have the right to inspect, copy, alter or erase the personal data we have received. You can contact us about this at the aforementioned address.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or any part thereof) by us or by any of our processors.
You also have the right to have us transfer the data you have provided to you or, at your request, directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
Should you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we would ask you to contact us about this directly.
You will always be entitled to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (DPA):
Rue de la Presse 35